3. How to apply

(1) Applicants for diplomatic visas, public service visas, courtesy visas or visas/entry permits to Hong Kong need to approach the Chinese Embassy or the Chinese Consulate General in your consular service area. Appointments are not required. Postal applications are not accepted.

(2) Applicants for ordinary visas may submit their applications at the Chinese Visa Application Service Centre. (Details are available at the Appointment should be made online in advance before applications are submitted. The Chinese Visa Application Service Centre accepts postal applications.

(3) Some applicants may be required to attend an interview or to verify the signatures on the application documents at the Chinese Embassy or the Chinese Consulate General, if necessary.

< 1 ... 3 4 5