Documents to be submitted by enterprises with foreign investment
1. Identification card and introduction letter or authorization letter for the person in charge of the enterprise
2. The application report on the establishment of the joint venture or sole investment by foreign investor
3. Approval letter of the title application issued by an industrial and commercial administration bureau in advance
4. Contract and constitution for the establishment of the foreign-invested enterprise
5. The feasibility study of the project and approval documents
6. An investment project requiring government approval should provide a copy of the approval for the project application report by the government; for projects requiring only to be registered in a government office, the certificate for the completion of the registered procedures from the government should be submitted.
7. The legal business operation certificate and credit certificate for domestic and foreign investors, if the foreign investor is an individual, with the copies of the passport being exactly the same as the original should be submitted.
8. A list of the directors of the foreign-invested enterprise
9. The letter of accreditation from the domestic and foreign investors confirming the people to be assigned as directors of the newly establishment enterprise and copies should be exactly the same as the originals
10. A list of the property and equipment which to be used as the investment by domestic and foreign investors, if using real estate as the investment, relevant documents for the property rights.
11. For projects which have an environmental impact, the approval document of the environmental protection bureau for the environmental impact report
12. For foreign-invested enterprises requiring land requisition, the approval document of the land administration bureau
13. For projects requiring supervision of production security, the letter of supervision from the relevant departments
14. Other documents as required by supervision bureaus.