State regulations on 8 “Necessities” for the starting of project construction
(1) In accordance with the state industrial policy, the development construction plan, land supply policy and the standards of the entering into market.
(2) The procedures for examination and approval or registration have been completed. The projects invested by the government needed the approval, whose feasibility study has already approved, but the primary design and the budget needed to be approved should be approved; the projects invested by the enterprise needed to be approved, their project application should be approved; for the projects invested by enterprise needed to be registered, should have complete registration procedure.
(3) The projects located in the planned area, their site selection and layout should be in accordance with urban planning, and the procedure for the approval of the planning should be processed according to the related regulations of urban planning.
(4) The project needing the land should get the approval of the land requisition according to the regulation and the agreement on the payment for the land utilization should be signed or the decision report for the transferring of state-owned land should be provided. Among those, the projects of operational investment as industry, commerce, tourism, recreation and commercial residential buildings, the land to be used should be acquired through the mode of bidding, auction or publicized transferring according to the laws.
(5) Environmental Impact Assessment has been conducted for the projects required by the different management categories, different approval levels according to the project construction varieties.
(6) Appraisal and inspection on energy saving should be completed according to the fixed investment project.
(7) Before the starting of the construction projects, the construction unit should have the approval or the starting report for the construction and already had the detailed measures to ensure the project quality and security of the project.
(8) Meeting the other requirements of the regulations and laws of the state.